Feb 14, 2016

Unread Books in My Shelf {1}

In my feeble attempts to limit my book-buying, I thought it would be best if I actually knew what books are gathering dust in my shelf. This series of posts shall feature seven books each - now on to the first.

I reckon I'll be reading Crown of Midnight and The Assassin's Blade soon because Sarah J. Maas is coming to town! (SRSLY CAN'T WAIT) Meanwhile, is it obvious how much I detest reading the last books in series? It's not that big of a deal with Dreams of Gods of Monsters because I read the second book just months ago and with End of Days because it was released just last year, but I have zero excuses with Requiem (and Delirium Stories, for that matter). I remember scrambling to buy a copy as soon as it was available, but until now I haven't had the guts to pick it up. Sigh. Lastly, Grave Mercy, something I bought on a whim. Thank god I had the foresight not to buy the sequel yet.

What about you, my friends? What books are left sad and unread in your shelves? Mourn with me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. OMG KAZHY A LOOOOOOOOT. I HAVE AN ENTIRE BOOK CASE FOR BACKLISTED TITLES I BOUGHT YEARS AGO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG KAZHY A LOOOOOOOOT. I HAVE AN ENTIRE BOOK CASE FOR BACKLISTED TITLES I BOUGHT YEARS AGO.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D