Jul 5, 2014

The Books & the Art {4}

The Books & the Art is where I feature whatever artsy stuff books inspire me to make, but at the moment I'm quite captured with wallpapers ;D

I am so excited to meet this certain author in just a few hours that I just had to wallpaper my favorite book of hers. 
Click photo for full size.
The Quote:
I wish for the thing that is best for me.
The Book: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
A Deeper Look: I finished reading this days ago but I am still unable to string together coherent thoughts about it so my review will have to wait. But seriously. It's so good. It made me add a bunch of things to my bucket list, one of which is "Look for my own Etienne while I'm in Paris." Shouldn't be too hard, eh? 

I printed a very-slightly different version of it which I'll ask Stephanie to sign tomorrow so I can frame it and hang it in my room. Yes, that is how in love I am with this book ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D