Jul 8, 2014

A Bookish Day: Me and the Happily Ever After

July 6th 2014 was the day I met a new favorite author of mine - I can't believe I waited until last week to read her books - Stephanie Perkins! A few blogger friends and I arrived late so I didn't get to ask her a question, so here's a photo recap instead.

Click photo for full size. Credits go to Jesselle, Kai, Kate, and Leslie!

If you came here for a rundown of the Q&A, sorry but I'm not the blogger for that *hides* But, my friends are!

Stephanie was so nice and sweet and obviously adorable, and she only got even more adorable with her inspiration for Etienne, Cricket, and Josh: Jarrod Perkins. Ah, love. While signing my copy of Anna and the French Kiss, she made a mistake and paused for a moment to see if she could salvage it. She couldn't, and we had a laugh about it and I told her it was okay because I'm already used to my name confusing people :)) She also signed that Anna edit I printed and I seriously can't wait to hang it in my new room ♥ Aaaand yes, that is an ARC of Isla and the Happily Ever After *cue squeals* I started reading it minutes after it landed in my hands and oh my lord it is good

Over 600 people came to the signing, proving just how much of a rockstar Stephanie is. And even Jarrod signed books and other stuff! Once again, a big thanks to National Bookstore for the amazing event, and Penguin Teen for the Isla ARCs! 'Til the next bookish day, peeps! :D

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I am super jealous that you got so many autographs from her and that you received an ARC of Isla! Enjoy it! :]

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you have Isla! Gah I hope you love it as much as I want to! lol Glad you had a great time!

    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking me here, ate Kazhy! It was great seeing you (and your awesome h air) again! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D