May 7, 2014

The Books & the Art {3}

The Books & the Art is where I feature whatever artsy stuff books inspire me to make, but at the moment I'm quite captured with wallpapers ;D

1280 x 800
The Quote:
Is it possible to keep loving somebody when they kill someone you love?
(Is it possible to keep loving a book when it kills you? Why yes, yes it is.)
A Deeper Look: My review won't be up till the 22nd but oh my lord, the feels. This book wrecked my heart and I had to hide in my room so no one would see and hear my ugly sobbing.

P.S. I first heard of this book before it was published, back when it was meant to be a standalone, but now there's going to be a second book? Is this a sequel? A companion? Whatever it is, here's my heart, dear author. Feel free to break it for the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D