Apr 16, 2014

The Books & the Art {2}

The Books & the Art is the new name of the feature I introduced last week, Artsy Librarian, but I didn't know that Jana of That Artsy Reader Girl has a feature which uses that almost exact same title so I decided to change mine to avoid confusion. Sorry again for that, Jana! :D

This week's wallpaper is one of the many that I loved from this certain book. If I were one to highlight my books, I would've highlighted every page in this one.
1280 x 720 / 1280 x 800
The Quote:
He showed me how to get lost, and then I showed myself how to get found.
A Deeper Look: My fangirl-y review!

Ugh, now I want to read this book again ♥

2 comments:

  1. OMG Pretty pretty wallpaper and the quote is just.....*happy sigh* gripping and emotional <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to change the title of your feature! I wasn't expecting that at all, but I love this new title! It suits the feature so well. :) What a pretty wallpaper you've made! Definitely love the colors. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D