Mar 21, 2014

Storyboard: Road to Somewhere by Kelley Lynn & Jenny S. Morris

Storyboard is my new feature where I mash up photos that remind me of a certain book. Unlike real storyboards, there won't be a chronology of some sort to these images because I'm not that awesome lol. Hmm, to best describe this feature, think Pinterest? ;D

For this week's storyboard, I chose to feature Road to Somewhere because I feel like my review didn't give the book enough justice and conveyed just how much I loved it. I also tried out a different way of editing the photos to make it look like one of those edits on Tumblr that I can't help but reblog. It's not quite there yet, but I really like how this one turned out!
Right-click on image to view full size. All images are from We Heart It.
Particulars: One roadtrip; two sisters; lots of grass, trees, and a pond; and (not pictured because I had no idea how to fit them in lol) a bunch of gorgeous and gentlemanly cowboys. Swoon.

I'm only now realizing how I can also use this edit for my Mark That Book! feature, but I refuse to be lazy! Anyway, just take my word for it when I say that you want to read Road to Somewhere, mmkay? ;D

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Storyboard!!! Thank you SO MUCH. (I seriously thought I commented on this before...not sure where it went.)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D