Feb 19, 2014

Storyboard: The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway

Storyboard is my new weekly feature where I mash up photos that remind me of a certain book. Unlike real storyboards, there won't be a chronology of some sort to these images because I'm not that awesome lol. Hmm, to best describe this feature, think Pinterest? ;D

So this past Monday, I reviewed this pretty little book that I still can't get out of my head. It's so addictive, and it's one of those standalones that I badly wish was actually the first in a series. Sigh. Why can't I have everything I want? *whines*

Click on image to view the full size. All images are from We Heart It.

Particulars: Three sisters, three freaky powers, nerd-ism, Paris, a special pink skirt, a homicidal Minivan (not really), two cute guys (who are missing from the board because girl power!), and tons of hilarious bickering

I love scrolling through pretty photos, but I refuse to be sucked into Pinterest because I don't really need another thing to waste my time on. Yep, Storyboard-ing is my petty attempt to limiting the pretty photos, and also to convince y'all to read the books I'll feature. What do you guys think? ;D

1 comment:

  1. I have this book on my shelf but have never picked it up. :O I should probably try it out soon, cause, "two cute guys?" Me likey. Even if they weren't in your montage. ;)

    Aimee @ Read by the Undead

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D