Dec 21, 2013

365 Days of Books: March 2013

With the new year fast coming up, I thought I'd recap 2013, the most bookish year in the history of me. March is my birth month, but despite that I rarely receive books as gifts - rare as in it's only happened once, when my brother got me a copy of The Book Thief for Christmas last year. I'm hoping he'll do it again this year, but I'm not expecting because he's not anymore a fan of my books taking over the living room. But enough of that - on to the books!

Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards (5/5)
Geek Girl (Geek Girl #1) by Holly Smale (2.5/5)
Ever (Ever #1) by Jessa Russo (3/5)
Scarlette by Davonna Juroe (3.5/5)
Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi (5/5)
'Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre, Karen Duvall (2.5/5)
There Comes a Prophet by David Litwack (4/5)
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi (5/5)
Total: 12 books

Book of the Month
Title: Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Release Date: February 5th 2013
Publisher: HarperCollins
Age Group: Young Adult
Our lips
touch
and I know I'm going to split at the seams. He kisses me softly then strongly like he's lost me and he's found me and I'm slipping away and he's never going to let me go.
Juliette has escaped from The Reestablishment. Now she's free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch. Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible. Haunted by her past and terrified of her future, Juliette knows that she will have to make some life-changing choices. Choices that may involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.
This book this book this book. Warnerrrrrr. Chapter. Sixty. Two. *dies all over again* For a tad bit more coherency, check out the review I've linked above.

Have you guys read Unravel Me? Yes? Feel free to flail with me in the comments! No? What in Warner's first name are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D