Nov 16, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday {6}

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's featured blogs are Reach for the Stars and BookWorm8921.

This week's question is: 
Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?

My answer:
For me, it would be one of my favorites, 10 Things I Hate About You! I absolutely loved its plot and characters - KATRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - and I'm sure the story would be more fleshed out in the book version. Also, I'd love it if the cover models would be the actors themselves (movie stars in the front cover, TV stars in the back; I loved both)! I know it was some kind of a retelling of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew, but I haven't gotten to check that out yet, sadly.

If you follow, comment and I'll follow back ^^ Happy Friday, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to read 10 Things I Hate About You! Great answer!
    Here's My FF
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yes!!! That's a fave movie of mine too. I also enjoyed the TV version - however short lived it was. Great pick!

    Old follower via GFC.

    Here's my F&F

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love this Movie, just love it! :)
    It would make an awesome book!

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that movie and agree it would be a good pick to make a book out of. New follower.
    http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG YES! I love that movie! You're right, it would make an awesome read :D Thanks for sharing, old follower - here's my FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, refreshing colors on your blog...nice layout and posts as well. NEW FOLLOWER.

    I really don't watch movies either so not sure what I could turn into a book, but the three books below would make good movies.

    Excuse my turn around of the question please.

    Giveaway going on at my blog for THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF.

    SOUTH OF BROAD by Pat Conroy, THE ISLAND HOUSE by Posie Graeme-Evans, or CITY OF WOMEN by David R. Gillham would make great movies.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good choice. I'm still blogging by. I'm also following. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D