Oct 1, 2012

Multimedia Mondays {5}: Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen; X-Men First Class

'Multimedia Mondays' is a feature that I created to post about a movie / TV show that I've recently watched or the new music that I have on repeat. Because a great library won't be complete without a multimedia section.



 1. Tiny Little Bows
2. This Kiss
3. Call Me Maybe
4. Curiosity
5. Good Time (ft. Owl City)
6. More Than A Memory
7. Turn Me Up
8. Hurt So Good
9. Beautiful (ft. Justin Bieber)
10. Tonight I'm Getting Over You
11. Guitar String / Wedding Ring
12. Your Heart Is A Muscle
(with different bonus tracks for different editions)
I really love this album. Most of the songs are upbeat, but not the noisy kind of upbeat. In some of them, though, I can't bear with Jepsen's voice... okay, it's actually just in 'Guitar String / Wedding Ring', which makes it my least favorite song in the album. It's not one of those treasures wherein I loved all of the songs, but I could listen to this on repeat for a whole day. 

Honestly, I already did.



In 1962, the United States government enlists the help of Mutants with superhuman abilities to stop a malicious dictator who is determined to start World War I I I.
I watched this last night while my sisters ended up sleeping on the couch - sleepyheads and loved it! For me, it's the best out of all the X-Men movies because I've never seen these characters in the way they were portrayed in this (did they get this from a Marvel comic or was this an original for the big screen?). Jean Grey not being there - she wasn't, right? - and Hugh Jackman's short cameo as Logan are two other reasons. Lastly, this made me want an X-Men Origins: Magneto movie even more, though we got the gist of that in here.

(photos and tracklist from Wikipedia; movie summary from IMDb)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D