Sep 23, 2012

Guess who's posting again.

I started this blog earlier this year when I regained my love for books. It was fun, but the amount of time it took overwhelmed me; to think that back then, I wasn't taking college as seriously as I do now.

But I'm happy to say that I'm back! This time, I'll try to be better at sticking with schedules and whatnot. Self-discipline, yes.

Unfortunately, I didn't write reviews for anything I read after L.J. Smith's The Forbidden Game. I'll work on most of those books' reviews except for the ones I'll be re-reading (i.e. part of an unfinished series, or those I really loved). I will also be using a new format for my reviews because I seem to have lost my ability to string cohesive paragraphs together, lol.

Here's to My Library in the Making 2.0! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D